Lets start with the good...
- I am in Cape Cod.
- I have already eaten at Rookies, Box Lunch, and Mac's Shack. (Not all glamorous, but the best food ever).
- I also went here yesterday during naptime for oysters and a beer.
- The weather is perfect.
- The timing is perfect (aka, I am not without power in 100 degree heat back at home. I can't say the same for my husband. I have a knack for avoiding these sorts of things).
- I found via a Facebook status that a friend of mine that I haven't seen in years is in Cape Cod too, and we are having lunch tomorrow.
- My husband, sister, aunt, and cousins will be here later this week.
- I'M ON VACATION.
And then the bad...
- Casey has a 102 fever and I'm not quite sure what to do with him.
- The trip here was LONG and sucked and unpacking everything sans a husband is the worst.
- My insomnia has come back in full force. It started last week for no explicable reason and it's causing me to spiral downward a bit. My psychiatrist thinks it may be a second post partum episode, which apparently can happen anytime in the first two years. I'm kind of struggling to be honest.
But overall, I'd say the good outweighs the bad. I am trying to remind myself that.