The next time I decide to stay up past midnight drinking wine with my best friend from London, please remind me of the following:
1) I am no longer in my twenties, and can't hack it like I used to.
2) There is no "sleep" button for my daily 7am wake up call.
3) I have two children, who are going to have a ridiculous amount of energy despite a hangover. And they have to be fed. And supervised.
4) Advil can only do so much. Only so much.
5) I will not be able to return to bed until 8pm this evening, which is a long, long time away.